At least 14 years of age. The Bellmawr Fire Department is actively seeking firefighters, & administrative members.
Be part of one of the most progressive volunteer emergency response organizations in the nation. Training is provided and the benefits are rewarding.
Getting started with the Bellmawr Fire Department is easy.
Completion of a membership application.
Willing to help your community.
General Membership Benefits
The Bellmawr Fire Department provides an outstanding atmosphere with state-of-the-art apparatus and equipment and these benefits...
- Free Training: All firefighting, rescue and emergency medical training is provided.
- Partial College tuition for you and or a member of your family.
- A great sense of community and serving a good cause.
- Use of one of our three Banquet halls.
- Retirement Program (LOSAP)
- Leadership: Opportunities for advancement and responsibility on both the operational and administrative side of the
- Bellmawr Fire Department.
- Family: Camaraderie and lifelong friendships.
- And So Much More.
Stop by either firehouse:
Essex Avenue Station 33 or Lewis Avenue Station 32 Download an application and drop it off to the Borough Hall